- Value Dependent Session Design in a Dependently Typed Language, Jan de Muijnck-Hughes, Wim Vanderbauwhede and Edwin Brady, PLACES 2019
- Automatically Proving Equivalence by Type-Safe Reflection, Franck Slama and Edwin Brady, Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM) 2017
- Type-driven Development of Concurrent Communicating Systems, Edwin Brady, Computer Science Journal (AGH University of Science and Technology) 2017
- Sequential decision problems, dependent types and generic solutions, Nicola Botta, Patrik Jansson, Cezar Ionescu, David Christiansen and Edwin Brady Logical Methods in Computer Science, Volume 13, Issue 1 (March 2017)
- Elaboration Reflection: Extending Idris in Idris, David Christiansen and Edwin Brady In proceedings of ICFP 2016
- Resource-dependent Algebraic Effects, Edwin Brady In proceedings of TFP 2014
- Dependent Types for Safe and Secure Web Programming, Simon Fowler and Edwin Brady In proceedings of IFL 2013
- Idris, a General Purpose Dependently Typed Programming Language: Design and Implementation, Edwin Brady In Journal of Functional Programming, October 2013.
- Programming and Reasoning with Algebraic Effects and Dependent Types, Edwin Brady In proceedings of ICFP 2013
- Sequential decision problems, dependently typed solutions, Nicola Botta, Cezar Ionescu and Edwin Brady In proceedings of PLMMS 2013
- Programming in Idris: a tutorial, Edwin Brady January 2012
- Resource-safe Systems Programming with Embedded Domain Specific Languages, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond In proceedings of PADL 2012
- Epic – A Library for Generating Compilers, Edwin Brady In proceedings of TFP 2011
- Idris – Systems Programming meets Full Dependent Types, Edwin Brady In proceedings of PLPV 2011.
- Scrapping your Inefficient Engine: using Partial Evaluation to Improve Domain-Specific Language Implementation, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond In proceedings of ICFP 2010.
- Correct-by-Construction Concurrency: using Dependent Types to Verify Implementations of Effectful Resource Usage Protocols, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond In Fundamenta Informaticae, Volume 102, 2010.
- Domain Specific Languages (DSLs) for Network Protocols, Saleem Bhatti, Edwin Brady, Kevin Hammond and James McKinna. In Next Generation Network Architectures (NGNA) 2009.
- Lightweight Invariants with Full Dependent Types, Edwin Brady, Christoph Herrmann and Kevin Hammond. In proceedings of TFP 2008.
- Constructing Correct Circuits: Verification of Functional Aspects of Hardware Specifications with Dependent Types, Edwin Brady, James McKinna and Kevin Hammond. In proceedings of TFP 2007.
- Ivor, a Proof Engine, Edwin Brady. In proceedings of IFL 2006.
- A Verified Staged Interpreter is a Verified Compiler (Multi-stage Programming with Dependent Types), Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond. In proceedings of GPCE 2006.
- A Dependently Typed Framework For Static Analysis Of Program Execution Costs, Edwin Brady and Kevin Hammond In proceedings of IFL 2005.
- Inductive Families Need Not Store Their Indices, Edwin Brady, Conor McBride and James McKinna. In proceedings of TYPES 2003.
- Practical Implementation of a Dependently Typed Functional Programming Language, Edwin Brady, Durham University, 2005.